Explore the fishing areas of the Non Valley on the map
“Trentino Fishing” has been created to guarantee a quality service for those who choose Trentino as their holiday destination. It is a themed portal whit hints about the fishing areas in Trentino, real time updates on state of waters, information about fish species and where to buy permits, experiences of other local fishermen or people who want to get closer to this sport in the Non Valley.
Fishing in Non Valley is allowed from one hour before sunrise until one hour after sunset. You could go fishing at night-time as well, but only at S. Giustina Lake.
Info about number of catches and measurements are available in the association’s rules.
Fishing season opening
- Tovel Lake: when the waters of the lake have thawed
- S. Giustina and Mollaro Lake: 1st January
- Noce stream from Mostizzolo to Rocchetta (In the biotope area “La Rocchetta” prohibition of fishing): 1st Sunday of February
- Tresenica stream and tributaries: 1st Sunday of February
- Sporeggio stream (In the biotope area “La Rocchetta” prohibition of fishing): 1st Sunday of February
- Streams: 1st Sunday of March
- Smeraldo Lake: 1st May
- “No Kill” area Rio Sass: 1st May
- Other waters: 1st Sunday of March
It is fixed on 30 September for all species and all waters, except for the S. Giustina Lake where, until the 30 November is possible to fish any species but Salmonidae (except for the Rainbow Trout).
Noce stream and Sporeggio in the biotope area is forbidden to fish from the 1st Sunday of March until the 1st Sunday of June of every year.
Associazione Pescatori Sportivi in C.6 (Non Valley)
Address: Corso Dante 30 - 38023 Cles
Telephone: +39 3487701319